Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tetralysal Secondary Effects

New Arrivals

too, in my small way, I started a couple of collaborations.
I chose products that already use for some time, given the fact that we like, and then some of them advise without mistakes.
Meet The first Molino Chiavazza , I use very often the meal, while I have not tried the dessert, now I have the chance to try these out will let you know that recipe will come out! I received a super package containing various flours: 00 wheat flour and flat bread pizza , mixture rye bread, flour antigrumi 00 (sorry but I can not find on the site anyway ... I have used here ) chickpea flour, durum wheat semolina .



The parcel contained also an interesting selection of dessert: fantasy cakes, cake yogurt, muffins and cookies , creme caramel, custard , chocolate mousse.




The second collaboration is with Rigoni di Asiago, which I love blueberry jam blacks, I think my absolute favorite. I found this company when I decided to buy jam without added sugar, plus they are also living. I have been honored with five fantastic jars Fiordifrutta: lemons, sour oranges , rosehip , cherries, peaches , plus a jar of nocciolata cocoa and hazelnut cream. What, I can not wait to have breakfast tomorrow morning! ;)




Third and final collaboration is with Ariosto, whom I know since I was a child, my mom used (and presumably still use) the Seasonings for beef roast, remember that the Henry bought directly from the butcher.




I hope I have not bored anyone, this space will never be overflowing di "pubblicità", ma collaborare con aziende che ho sempre stimato è per me un grande onore!
Buon week end a tutti!

0 comments:

Post a Comment