Friday, February 11, 2011

Blog Dla Jana Pawła

carasau with feta cheese, ricotta cheese and artichokes. And with joy that I present to you my new helper!


This dish, which was difficult to give name and label dates back to my pre illness boring boring and endless . I did not think of anything for dinner. I was rather bored. Then like a bolt from the blue man the sudden awakening of the brain has this recipe, which I found really good.
3 or 4 layers of bread carasau
250 g cheese 300 g
artichokes (weighed clean)
50 g pecorino
a tablespoon of grated pecorino
extra virgin olive oil salt


garlic and chili pepper oregano

warm water white wine


Remove the outer leaves of artichokes, cut into 4 or 8 wedges and put them to soak in water acidulated with lemon juice. Rinse well.
Saute the artichokes with a drizzle of olive oil flavored with garlic and chilli. Sfumateli with salt and a little 'white wine. Cook for about ten minutes.
Cut the cheese into very thin slices using a potato peeler.
Mix ricotta with grated pecorino, salt and pepper. Add to cream cheese cooked artichokes. Wet the bread quickly
carasau, line the bottom of a baking sheet and cover with wet and squeezed a layer of carasau, make a layer of cream cheese and artichokes, cover with cheese slices, and as you would lasagna to form 3 or 4 layers. Finish the dish with a layer of carasau bread brushed with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and oregano and bake at 180-200 degrees for 25 minutes, or until the surface is golden.

Now ............................................ .......... Ta-dan!! HE has arrived! After years and years of dreams, hopes and desires, since last night is HIM in my kitchen! It is not an easy subject to photograph, but here it is!


In all its glory His Majesty Mr. Thermomix is our home! Inaspettatissimo a fantastic gift of mine, who have staged myrtle to extrapolate code and intercom (smemorini. ..)
On Wednesday I told you it was a special day for his arrival, was in fact a lousy day and the courier has also cheat me without even a phone call ... And last night, when my nerves were through the roof because there were 2 additional hours of delay, has arrived! In fact, because
fatigue and flu have not yet begun to play with my bimbyno, I hope to recover over the weekend, while Lele's mission is spending tonight;)
Thanks Mom & Dad !

0 comments:

Post a Comment