Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jewel Case Dimensions Pixels

pumpkin pie and chocolate cake




I'm not sure that this is coming I cake well ... I suspect that my pumpkin has remained too watery, thus ruining the cake baking. But I found it perfect, the consistency of the fondant moist but not greasy and cloying (I like the fondant, but I can eat very little, is too much for me), and the recognizable flavor of pumpkin combined with chocolate. Indeed Lele found it horrible, too much pumpkin for him.
:-( Too bad, I had also decorated in a romantic version ...
In any case, try again to make it to see if indeed this time ho sbagliato la cottura della zucca o se effettivamente questa è una torta fondantarocca.
La ricetta arriva da un bellissimo libro ricevuto a Natale, Il Cioccolato. Immaginate quindi la delusione di Lele, che ha sfogliato il libro con la bavetta alla bocca, quando ha scoperto che la prima ricetta testata era a base di zucca...

700 gr di zucca
180 gr di amaretti
150 gr di farina 00 (qui Molino Chiavazza )
150 gr di zucchero
2 uova
2 cucchiai di cacao amaro
50 gr di burro
1 bustina di lievito

Cuocete la zucca pulita e tagliata a fette in forno o al vapore (io l'ho cotta in forno).
Quando la zucca è cotta frullatela, unite la farina, sugar, crushed macaroons, egg yolks, cocoa, butter and yeast, mixing well throughout. Whip the egg whites and add sauce.
Pour the batter into a greased and floured baking pan and bake at 190 degrees for 40 minutes. Let the cake cool on a wire rack for cakes.

And even with this recipe I participate in the contest CHOCOLATE Crysania , sure to be one that should stay away from cocoa & co. I'm working hard eh?!


0 comments:

Post a Comment