Sunday, February 13, 2011

House Of Dereon Plus Sizes

chocolate truffles with coffee and chocolate rum cake


Why chocolate is so good? And above all, why should I keep away from him? In fact the answer to the second question I know, stupid nickel! But sometimes I ignore the intolerance and I grant you, as I give myself so many other things I should avoid ... However
truffles are made if you have guests or if you go to dinner with friends and want to bring a simple dessert, but like always, because for them two is really exaggerated, too much chocolate for everyone, intolerant or not. With these doses, I got forty tartufini small, I chose to divide the dough into two parts to get two different flavors. However, I have used Ron miel, perhaps too delicate than the classic rum, so I got coffee and truffles to truffles simple ...
Double that half a tablespoon if you choose to do them all at the cafe or all of the rum.


150 g dark chocolate 100 grams of milk chocolate
100 ml fresh cream 25 g butter

half a tablespoon of instant coffee
half a tablespoon of cocoa powder to taste rum



hazelnut taste Chop the two types of chocolate and divide it into two bowls (in each bowl will be half the dose of dark chocolate and half milk). Put half dose of cream and butter in a saucepan, add the coffee and bring to a simmer. Pour the mixture into one of two bowls with chocolate, let stand for a few minutes, stir and store in refrigerator for one hour. Meanwhile
Heat the remaining cream with the rum and butter, will not just boil pour the rest of the chocolate and proceed as you did with the first compound.
Put two tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa in a small bowl. Shape into small balls with the mixture of chocolate and coffee and let them roll in cocoa powder.
Chop hazelnuts. Form balls with the mixture Chocolate rum and let them roll in chopped nuts.
tartufini If you like you put in small paper cups.
Store in refrigerator until serving.

With this recipe I participate in the contest Crysania

0 comments:

Post a Comment