Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ingredients Of Doritos Bbq

black rice salad with shrimp and vegetables, spices


Maybe this recipe is right for a little bit warmer seasons, like spring or even better the 'summer, but when prepared as a starter this season is fine. I prepared dinner for the New Year, and for the first time I dressed with a little 'soy sauce, which makes this dish even better! The public at large demand for my mother, who since has returned to Sardinia asks me if I put on the blog black rice, then my mom did not even look at the blog ......... :-D
What about this picture? Not good I know, but it's already a miracle that I managed to do it (well this time it was Lele).
Now I'll wait for the temperature below zero stop before repeating this salad, but I can not wait to taste it again, maybe in our micro micro wooden table in our garden is long * _ * I know, but Yesterday in the garden showed me two primrose yellow flowers, so soon will spring (or forced hospitalization for an ambulance ...)
Delusions aside, it is probably very good, eaten hot, should try ...

200 g black rice

2 courgettes 2 carrots 200 gr shrimp


extra virgin olive oil soy sauce salt



pepper Cook rice according to the times shown on the box. Thinly slice the zucchini and carrots and sauté in a pan for a few minutes with a little oil, will remain pretty firm. Blanch the prawns. Let cool to the vegetables and shrimp.
Drain the rice and cool them under running tap water, put it in a bowl with vegetables and shrimp, salt and pepper in moderation (I used a mix of spices for fish containing pepper), add a tablespoon of soy sauce, the 'oil and mix well. Cook the preparation for several hours before serving at room temperature (if stored in refrigerator at least an hour before take it out).

0 comments:

Post a Comment