Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hamster Bleeding Hernia

All


These cookies were created to recycle an egg that was advanced in the fridge the day before because I felt bad throw. So I consulted a manual of biscuits and sweets, "and I chose the simple recipe for a pastry, but I wanted to smell a lot 'of spices, hence the name chosen for these tasty biscuits and crispy.
the end I used the famous egg, because I could come up with two fingers .... The top half is thickened, that impression! O_o
So no egg I replaced it with a tablespoon of milk. And I even decreased the butter, but I swear that one day I will really cookies that I had chosen.


200 grams of flour 70 g sugar 70 g butter

teaspoonful of baking powder

cardamom coriander powder
bourbon vanilla powder
allspice powder

cinnamon ginger nutmeg

Put the milk to taste

spices, flour, sugar and baking soda in a bowl and mix well. Add the butter, diced and processed by hand. Add 2 or 3 tablespoons milk until dough is quite compact.
Remove small pieces of pasta, rotolateli between your hands into balls, flatten them a bit 'and put them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake at 180 degrees for about twenty minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment