Thursday, December 16, 2010

Scabs In Nose And Infection

Cake with pumpkin and sausage


In the kitchen of Mau & Lele is continuing its campaign directed at pro pumpkin Lele. I do not know if you're starting to move anything but a few days ago, I redid these , who officially elect the best muffins (although there is a head to head with these ) and I told him freely, without strange subterfuge, that the next day I prepared a savory cake with pumpkin and sausage, and he did not bat an eyelid.
course, the way to the risotto with pumpkin is very steep and strewn with obstacles, but we may have started to follow it. I fear that instead of cream is a losing battle ..... And vabbeh be satisfied!
Returning to the cake .... In this period we have repeatedly visited the craft fair and bought salami tickled my imagination with the pumpkin (in reality I have used other salami ....). I did not want to look for recipes around and I did a terrible thing ... I left the aforementioned pumpkin muffins to upset and turn them into savory cake.
And that cake. I liked it a lot, and I also saw that Lele was made to pray for more bite slices.


cooked pumpkin 300 gr 200 gr flour 100 gr grated cheese

classic
50 g salami 75 g chorizo \u200b\u200bsausage

white pepper, garlic and chili powder in a teaspoon of curry
100 gr

extra virgin olive oil 1 / 2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder (not vanilla, please!)

1 teaspoon salt 2 tablespoons dry white wine to taste water

pumpkin seeds

Puree the pumpkin with oil, wine and a little water until smooth and creamy, add egg and stir quickly. Peel and slice the sausage (if using sausage-sized "normal" cut the slices into 4 sections). In a large bowl the flour, cheese, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices and stir with a whisk to mix well. Add the sausage and stir. Pour the mixture into the bowl pumpkin, stir quickly with a fork, if the compound would be too thick add a little 'water (the dough at the end should still be substantial, why not add more than one glass of water.) covered with parchment paper Wet and squeeze a cake tin and pour the mixture. Garnish with pumpkin seeds and bake in a setting cold temperature of 170 °. Allow 30 minutes from reaching the firing temperature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment